MIZZOU LICENSING/TRADEMARKS: White Dog Promotions LLC is licensed with the University of Missouri-Columbia to use University trademarks on merchandise for University Departments and organizations. All such items are subject to the approval of the University before they are printed. If you're ready to purchase custom printed items for your department, you've come to the right place! We have access to all department "signatures" and will take care of the Mizzou approval process. Let us know what you want to purchase (order online, email or call at 877-875-1144) and let us help you!
SPOT COLOR or SINGLE COLOR imprints: We need vector artwork to insure a clean/crisp imprint. Good vector files types can be eps, ai or a pdf files. If you do not know what type of art you have, please upload or email it and we'll gladly advise you. We prefer Adobe Illustrator or InDesign files with fonts converted to outlines (see next paragraph). If you only have art that has been downloaded from a website (gif, jpg, tif, psd or png) there will likely be additional charges to convert your file to usable art.
TO CONVERT TYPE TO OUTLINES: We cannot guarantee our fonts will match your fonts. If you are preparing your artwork in InDesign or Illustrator, please "convert fonts to outlines." See instructions below or call us with any questions:
1) SAVE your file with a new name so you won't lose your original file with fonts. We suggest saving your file with the word OUT at the end of the file. After you convert type to outlines you will no longer be able to edit the type; letters are converted to graphics.
2) "SELECT ALL" type on the page. In Illustrator you can "Select All" from the SELECT menu (command A). In InDesign, you can "Select All" from the TYPE menu (command A).
3) In Illustrator or InDesign, under the TYPE menu "Create Outlines" (shift command O)
4) SAVE the file (remember to save it as a new name, because you can no longer edit the type after it's converted to outlines.)
5) If you have pictures or graphic elements in your InDesign or Illustrator file, please include them as separate files or export (InDesign) your main file to a pdf. In Illustrator you can save your file as a pdf (no need to export it). We can open and edit pdf files and this helps keep all files together when you email it to us.
OTHER Files- jpg, gif, tif, png - We strive to help you with other file formats and up to 20 minutes of artwork preparation is included at no charge. However, converting and color separating logo files in other formats such as Pagemaker, Powerpoint, Word, etc, will require additional artwork prep. Please call before sending these files to the art department.
4-COLOR PROCESS: Jpeg (RGB) tif (CMYK), and Adobe Photoshop files are all acceptable for full color 4-color process jobs. The resolution must be 300 dpi or higher at 100% (full size of print area). Type, solid lines, fill areas and specific PMS colors can be additional spot colors, especially when printing on t-shirts.
E-mailing Files: You may upload your art files while placing an order. Please contact us if you'd like to email files separately.
If you do not have art: Please give us a call. We have in-house graphics, and can work with you to create a layout or clean up your nonconforming art for a reasonable price.
COPYRIGHTS: If you give White Dog Promotions LLC art for reproduction, make sure the art is not subject to copyright restrictions. White Dog Promotions LLC does not assume responsibility for the illegal reproduction of copyrighted artwork. White Dog Promotions LLC reserves the right to refuse to print any image at our discretion. We may refuse your order for any other reason, including but not limited to obscene, distasteful or offensive content.